Within a Martial Arts Dojo, the “master” and “students” practice together with shared goals. By working in this way together, all students help each other to improve. Within such an environment, each “student” can enthusiastically face any challenge. Applying this same Dojo concept to business, our executive coaching and training programs focus on building this same spirit within your company or team. This is a “Biz Dojo”. To transform your company into a BizDojo, we have two separate courses, including a Private Executive Coaching program and an Executive Team Training program.
In our Premium Executive Coaching program, we will work together with you to apply each of the 5 BizDō Principles to your current leadership and business challenges. By doing so, we will help you to further hone your leadership skills and develop new insights for effectively leading your company forward.
- Customized Training Program for each Principle* (8-hours; 1-2 days)
- *Principle #2 (Chi) Program (16-hours; 2-3 days)
- Training Program Course Materials
- 4.5 Hours of Follow-up Consulting
Pricing (For an Individual Executive)
- Each Principle (except Principle #2) (8 Hour Program) : 500,000 Yen
- Principle #2 “Chi” (16 Hour Program) : 1,000,000 Yen
- 5 Principles (Full Program) : 3,000,000 Yen*
*Reduced to 2,700,000 Yen when purchased as a complete training series, a 10% Discount)
Please note that no refunds will be given after contracts have been signed.
Optional Services Available (additional fees apply)
Based on the specific needs of a client, the following services are also available at an additional hourly fee.
- Telephone Consultations
- In-Person Consultations
- Internal Communications Assistance
- Additional Aikido Practice